Automatic Access, have extensive experience in designing and installing automatic doors for a diverse range of public buildings, private businesses, and educational establishments.
As an independent company, we are able to choose the highest quality products from the world’s leading manufacturers. We treat every project we manage on its own terms, choosing the products and the accessories that we know will be ideally suited for your buildings entrance.
Whereas many companies will stick rigidly to one product or manufacturer, at Automatic Access you can expect nothing but the best, every time.
We have a strong reputation for supplying high quality automatic entrance solutions at competitive rates and we pride ourselves on our commitment to offering a professional and efficient service that’s tailored to your specific needs.
Whether you work in education, the public sector, or the private sector, there are many reasons why you should consider installing automatic doors.
- Address2B The Half Croft, Syston, Leicestershire LE7 1LD
- CategoryInstallation & Maintenance
- LocationBasingstoke, Bedfordshire, Belfast, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bolton, Bridgnorth, Brighton, Cambridgeshire, Cardiff, Carlisle, Cheshire, Chester, Co Durham, County Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Doncaster, East Coast, East Sussex, Edinburgh, Essex, Glasgow, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Herts, Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jarrow, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicestershire, Lewes, Lewis, Lincoln, London, Londonderry, Luton, Manchester, Mersey, Middlesex, Midlands, Milton Keynes, Nationwide, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norfolk, North East, Northamptonshire, Northern, Northern Ireland, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Peak District, Pembrokeshire, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Scotland, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, South East, South Shields, South Yorkshire, Southern, Southern Ireland, Stafford, Stockton on Tees, Stoke on Trent, Stratford Upon Avon, Suffolk, Surrey, Telford, Thetford, Tonbridge, Wales, Warwickshire, West Lothian, West Midlands, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Tranter, Ben - City & Guilds No: XGT0661 ADIA Eng No: 2621 Expiry Date: 14/12/2021
- By Laura Saxby
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org