Established in 1997, Century Fire and Security Ltd has enjoyed a continued and healthy growth due to our many years of experience, our wealth of expertise and our in-depth understanding of the security industry. Our key relationship is with our customers and we strongly believe that as long as we deliver the very best in prompt and cost-effective service, you as customers are happier knowing that you are doing business with a well established and ethical company. As an independent specialist, we are not tied down to any single manufacturer, so you can be sure that we will select the best equipment to meet your specific security needs. The products and services of our business activities and the main areas of expertise in relation to the services offered include: both installation and maintenance of Access Control systems ,CCTV (inc. monitoring), Intruder alarm systems (inc. monitoring), Fire alarm systems (inc. monitoring), Fire extinguishers, Emergency lighting, Automatic gates, Automatic barriers and Automatic Doors We deal with both commercial & residential customers. It is of paramount importance to us that all of our customers receive the very best service – this is why we continue to invest heavily in technology and training our in house engineers to make sure that we can deliver on our promise of the highest standards of care.
- AddressCentury House, Goliath Road, Hermitage Industrial Estate, Coalville LE67 3FT
- CategoryInstallation & Maintenance
- LocationBasingstoke, Bedfordshire, Belfast, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bolton, Bridgnorth, Brighton, Cambridgeshire, Cardiff, Carlisle, Cheshire, Chester, Co Durham, County Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Doncaster, East Coast, East Sussex, Edinburgh, Essex, Glasgow, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Herts, Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jarrow, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicestershire, Lewes, Lewis, Lincoln, London, Londonderry, Luton, Manchester, Mersey, Middlesex, Midlands, Milton Keynes, Nationwide, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norfolk, North East, Northamptonshire, Northern, Northern Ireland, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Peak District, Pembrokeshire, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Scotland, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, South East, South Shields, South Yorkshire, Southern, Southern Ireland, Stafford, Stockton on Tees, Stoke on Trent, Stratford Upon Avon, Suffolk, Surrey, Telford, Thetford, Tonbridge, Wales, Warwickshire, West Lothian, West Midlands, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Murray, Kieran - City & Guilds No: XGT0551 ADIA Eng No: 2623 Expiry Date: 14/12/2021
- By Laura Saxby
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org