EES Electrical & Security Solutions limited (EES Ltd) is a 100% wholly owned Irish company and has created a reputation for supplying cutting edge state of the art equipment and excellent workmanship since it was established in 2000. Covering 32 counties and the U. K., EES Ltd go way beyond customer expectations when delivering quality Electrical & security systems on time and within budget.
All our staff and technical engineers are fully trained on all security products used by EES Ltd, most often by the manufacturer / supplier but always supported by in -house training to ensure they are fully up to standard for maximum benefit from all our security systems. All our engineers are fully qualified electricians and have worked from being Apprentices to electricians within EES.
We have have concentrated in the area of renovating large one off houses for a complete electrical and electronics fit-out throughout the last number of years and are now known for offering the full one stop package for the client, from design stage right through to the final installation.
The Company has vast experience in design and installation of CCTV systems, access control systems, intruder / fire alarm systems and intercom systems. The company provides integrated solutions to allow the interconnection of all these systems into one managed security solution.
Core Security Systems:
- Electrical Contractors
- Intruder Alarms
- Access control
- Fire Alarms
- 24 hour central monitoring (both intruder alarm and CCTV)
- 24 hour call out response
- Maintenance Service
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Buggy, David - City & Guilds No: LKL5470 ADIA Eng No: 2316 Expiry Date: 14/9/2020
- 2.O'Connor, Darren - City & Guilds No: RWT3439 ADIA Eng No: 2451 Expiry Date: 14/9/2020
- 3.Kearns, Ray - City & Guilds No: RWT3439 ADIA Eng No: 2452 Expiry Date: 14/9/2020
- 4.Doyle, Gavin - City & Guilds No: RWT3636 ADIA Eng No: 2453 Expiry Date: 14/9/2020
- 5.Broderick, Robert - City & Guilds No: RWT3659 ADIA Eng No: 2454 Expiry Date: 14/9/2020
- 6.Banks, Shane - City & Guilds No: RWT3697 ADIA Eng No: 2455 Expiry Date: 14/9/2020
- 7.Farrell, Daniel - City & Guilds No: RWT3710 ADIA Eng No: 2456 Expiry Date: 14/9/2020
- By paul
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org