Ellard is a leading supplier of access equipment for all types of commercial, industrial and residential doors.
With a turnover approaching £12m, Ellard employees over 40 staff.
Based in Manchester at new premises of 2500m2, Ellard prides itself on supplying high-quality products, backed up by first class service across the business.
Ellard are part of the Indutrade Group of Sweden which has a turnover in excess of £1.5 billion
- AddressEllard House, Floats Road Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Wythenshawe, Manchester M23 9WB
- CategoryApproved Supplier
- LocationBasingstoke, Bedfordshire, Belfast, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bolton, Bridgnorth, Brighton, Cambridgeshire, Cardiff, Carlisle, Cheshire, Chester, Co Durham, County Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Doncaster, East Coast, East Sussex, Edinburgh, Essex, Glasgow, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Herts, Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jarrow, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicestershire, Lewes, Lewis, Lincoln, London, Londonderry, Luton, Manchester, Mersey, Middlesex, Midlands, Milton Keynes, Nationwide, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norfolk, North East, Northamptonshire, Northern, Northern Ireland, Outside UK, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Peak District, Pembrokeshire, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Scotland, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, South East, South Shields, South Yorkshire, Southern, Southern Ireland, Stafford, Stockton on Tees, Stoke on Trent, Stratford Upon Avon, Suffolk, Surrey, Telford, Thetford, Tonbridge, Wales, Warwickshire, Washington, West Lothian, West Midlands, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Monks, Jeffrey- City & Guilds No: XCV2560- ADIA No: 2620- Expiry Date: 29/11/2021
- By Laura Saxby
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org