Gateways Automation Ltd. is a nationwide manufacturer and installer of perimeter security systems and devices.
We undertake civil and electrical site preparation and automate existing perimeter security devices and equipment throughout the UK.
Gateways Automation’s headquarters are conveniently located in the East Midlands and we have over 40 years combined experience and expertise.
Our customers include:
- Hotel & Leisure
- Construction & Property Management
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial & Retail Centres
- Transport, Ports & Distribution
- Government & Defence
- Criminal Justice (Law Courts etc)
- Universities, Colleges & Schools
We offer value for money service with well engineered quality perimeter security systems manufactured to your custom specifications.
For total peace of mind we offer nationwide maintenance contracts on our own products and on existing equipment made by other manufacturers.
Whether your business runs from small retail premises or a large industrial site Gateway Automation can provide you with a free, no obligation quotation and feasibility survey to assess your perimeter security requirements.
- AddressGateway Automation Ltd Unit 8 Wainer Close Lincoln LN6 3RY
- CategoryInstallation & Maintenance
- LocationBedfordshire, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bolton, Bridgnorth, Brighton, Cambridgeshire, Cardiff, Carlisle, Cheshire, Chester, Co Durham, County Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Doncaster, East Sussex, Edinburgh, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Herts, Jarrow, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicestershire, Lewes, Lewis, Lincoln, London, Luton, Manchester, Mersey, Middlesex, Midlands, Milton Keynes, Nationwide, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norfolk, North East, Northamptonshire, Northern, Northern Ireland, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Peak District, Pembrokeshire, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, South East, South Shields, South Yorkshire, Southern, Stafford, Stockton on Tees, Stoke on Trent, Stratford Upon Avon, Suffolk, Surrey, Telford, Wales, West Midlands
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Fitton, Thomas - City & Guilds No: RKI4321 ADIA Eng No: 2357 Expiry Date: 22/6/2020
- 2.Vickers, Stuart - City & Guilds No: RKI4333 ADIA Eng No: 2358 Expiry Date: 22/6/2020
- 3.Bishop, Joseph - City & Guilds No: RKI4357 ADIA Eng No: 2359 Expiry Date: 22/6/2020
- By paul
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org