At HN Storey we provide automatic Door installations from a residential door for a single user, to busy commercial shops and offices and Social Housing Landlords. Every installation can be combined with safety and activation devices and interfaced to electronic locking systems to ensure entrances remain safe and secure.
We can supply and install swing and sliding door operators that are ideal for both retrofit and new installations. HN Storey can also provide new doors and Automatic gates, which, when integrated with our access control systems, ensure you have a reliable, competent Company for the integration of the complete installation.
The Disability Discrimination Act means that, for most public and many commercial buildings, the provision of easy access and egress is a legal requirement. This, coupled with modern design, has led to an increased demand for bespoke automatic entrances, that not only provide access but also maintain security for residents and visitors.
Automatic doors for pedestrian use must comply with the recommendations set out by the British Standard Authority (BS7036). Our Team of Technicians have up to date industry knowledge of all standards and are Authorised Technicians with the Automatic Door Installation Association.
We offer preventative maintenance contracts to suit the client, giving you the peace of mind and the knowledge your legal requirements are being met. Our preventative maintenance contract includes:
- Full services to doors to BS7036 standard & BS EN 16005 Approved
- 24-hour emergency call out service 365 days a year
- We offer a full Emergency Callout Scheme guaranteeing attendance within 4 hours
- AddressHN Storey Ltd ,Unit 6, Park Court Ninth Avenue East Team Valley Industrial Estate Gateshead, NE11 0EH
- CategoryInstallation & Maintenance
- LocationCo Durham, County Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Newcastle upon Tyne, North East, Northern
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Sinclair, Steve - City & Guilds No: VTS9051 ADIA No: 2549 Expiry Date: 27/06/2021
- 2.Harland, Gordon - City & Guilds No: VWR8403 ADIA No: 2563 Expiry Date: 17/07/2021
- 3.Campbell, Kevin - City & Guilds No: VWR8586 ADIA No: 2564 Expiry Date: 18/07/2021
- By paul
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org