Moore Security Services was founded in 1991 by Scott Moore. “I have grown-up in the security systems sector; initially as an apprentice, then as an installation engineer. I had a vision for the future; to provide an unparalleled service for my clients that can adapt to an ever-changing market. I truly understand the difficulties of tailoring a security system to match your specific requirements, so trust in me when I say look no further than us”
Our ethos is simple; to provide the best solution, on time and within budget. Mission statement: To provide our customers with high quality security solutions at market competitive prices, whilst ensuring that they are delivered safely, within budget and on time Quality statement: MSS is a certified ISO company that is committed to providing its clients with a level of service that exceeds their expectations.
We aim to encourage excellent working relationships with our customers to maximise repeat business opportunities within a highly competitive market. Below is a list of accreditations that we have achieved: ISO 9001:2008 Cert no. UK/01/0604381367 ISO 14001:2004 Cert no. EMS1002397 Safecontractor CHAS NICEIC Core Values: The Moore Security Services core values shape and define the character of our business. Best People: Attract, develop and retain the best people for our business. To encourage a mutually supportive relationship.
Client Relations: To build long lasting relationships by being pro-active, responsive and consistently delivering value. Integrity: By being transparent, honest and inspiring trust by matching our behaviour to our words and taking responsibility for our actions. Where we operate: Based in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, and with offices in St Johns Wood, London, we are within easy reach of the M25 and its surrounding area. Geographically, we are ideally placed to service the whole of the South East of England.
- AddressUnit 1, 75 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9 5BW
- CategoryInstallation & Maintenance
- LocationEssex, Kent, London, Shropshire, South East, South Shields, South Yorkshire, Southern, Stafford, Stockton on Tees, Stoke on Trent, Stratford Upon Avon, Suffolk, Surrey, Telford, Wales, West Midlands
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Britchford, Alan - City & Guilds No: RRL9613 ADIA Eng No: 2437 Expiry Date: 20/7/2020
- 2.Jackson, Bradley - City & Guilds No: RRL9870 ADIA Eng No: 2438 Expiry Date: 20/7/2020
- 3.Borg, Tony - City & Guilds No: RRM0023 ADIA Eng No: 2439 Expiry Date: 20/7/2020
Moore Security Services
Moore Security Services
- By paul
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org