When dealing with door entry systems, OpenView Security Solutions Limited has a vast knowledge & experience to ensure we select the appropriate solution for you.
OpenView has probably installed more door entry & intercom systems that any other company in the UK, especially for the public sector housing market.
We are term contractors for many local authorities providing installation of new systems (often under framework agreements) plus borough wide maintenance services.
We have installed and support systems from basic stand alone entry level systems that meet your budget through to multi-site networked systems in excess of over 10,000 dwellings dispersed over a wide geographical area.
With the higher use of IP technology our services have been extended to encompass providing and managing data network infrastructure plus working with your IT provider.
Most of our door entry systems include fully integrated key-fob access control systems too.
Centralised Concierge Projects – OpenView pioneering the way
Market trends have seen a shift from local to centralised concierge services and OpenView has pioneered this model for many of our customers. We have migrated multiple buildings onto a common network infrastructure to communicate door entry systems back to a central concierge security control centre. This model reduces staffing costs and provides efficiencies through centralised concierge management. Many of these projects include centralisation of other security systems for the concierge control centre; notably CCTV, Public Address, Access Control and Alarm Management.
OpenView providing turn key projects using Wardrop Doors & Screens
OpenView can also provide a full turn key door entry project inclusive of security doors & screens installed at the entrances served by the door entry and access control systems. Our group business company Wardrop manufactures timber doors and screens which enable OpenView to provide entrances that are designed to your required standards, inclusive of DDA and secure by design compliance. By using our own company we guarantee the highest quality at the most competitive price.
- AddressOpenview House, Chesham Close, Romford, Essex RM7 7PJ
- CategoryApproved Supplier, Installation & Maintenance
- LocationBirmingham, Brighton, Cambridgeshire, Co Durham, County Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Leeds, Leicestershire, Lewes, Lincoln, London, Luton, Manchester, Mersey, Midlands, Milton Keynes, Nationwide, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, North East, Northern, Portsmouth, Shrewsbury, South East, South Shields, South Yorkshire, Southern, Suffolk, Surrey, West Midlands, Worcestershire
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Toward, Ross - City & Guilds No: VTS9208 ADIA No: 2575 Expiry Date: 29/06/2021
- By paul
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org