The SS Group are an established firm of electrical contractors who have been providing integrated security solutions to local authorities and social housing associations for over 20 years.
Our expertise combined with our partnership approach, has enabled us to meet our client’s requirements while maintaining a cost effective, quality service from consultation through to successful contract completion.
In 2003, we expanded our operation and moved into our own purpose built premises. This enabled us to started manufacturing our own high quality security door systems and we’re now recognized as the market leaders in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of anti-vandal, security doors.
In addition to our security doors we also supply, install and maintain a wide range of security products and we are approved installers for many of the top brands.
Our continued growth is a direct result of winning tenders for many of the largest public sector landlords in the UK. We win these tenders because we have the ability to make things happen, to innovate and to solve problems. But above all, we’ve built an enviable reputation for successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
Furthermore, because we already work with most local authorities and housing associations we are pre-approved with all the main vetting schemes such as CHAS, Safe Contractor and Construction Line. We are also SSAIB and NICEIC approved contractors. This means choosing SS Group as your preferred electrical contractors is easy.
- AddressSecurity Surveillance Systems Ltd, Boundary Farm Complex, Grave Yard Lane Bickerstaffe Lancashire, UK L39 9EG
- CategoryApproved Supplier, Installation & Maintenance
- LocationBirmingham, Co Durham, County Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, North East, Northern, Shrewsbury, West Midlands, Worcestershire
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Burke, Joseph - City & Guilds No: VTS9161 ADIA No: 2570 Expiry Date: 29/06/2021
- 2.Jenkins, Brian - City & Guilds No: VTS9173 ADIA No: 2571 Expiry Date: 29/06/2021
- 3.Stanley, Michael - City & Guilds No: VTS9185 ADIA No: 2572 Expiry Date: 29/06/2021
- 4.Ainsworth, Peter - City & Guilds No: VTS9197 ADIA No: 2573 Expiry Date: 29/06/2021
- By paul
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org