With over 25 years experience in the Fire Protection industry, TP Fire & Security provides a comprehensive range of services to customers throughout the UK. Founded in 1990, the business is based in Norfolk and also has a service centre in London and Birmingham. Using Engineers local to your area we can provide fast support and ensure minimum disruption to business continuity. With over 50 fully qualified engineers, the company is able to offer a professional Fire Safety service to a wide range of Businesses and Industry. All aspects of Fire Protection are covered from Alarm System Maintenance and Installation to Extinguisher servicing and Risk Management. The service meets all current legislation relating to the Fire Safety Order (2006) helping clients to maintain to correct level of Safety within the workplace and beyond. By offering the latest in technical advancements for Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Door Access Control and Barrier Access we can maintain your peace of mind and keep the insurers happy too. All staff are DBS checked Non Commission Based Engineers. Ongoing Health and Safety Training for all Staff.
- AddressMainline House, Roudham Industrial Estate, East Harling NR16 2SN
- CategoryInstallation & Maintenance
- LocationBasingstoke, Bedfordshire, Belfast, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bolton, Bridgnorth, Brighton, Cambridgeshire, Cardiff, Carlisle, Cheshire, Chester, Co Durham, County Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Doncaster, East Coast, East Sussex, Edinburgh, Essex, Glasgow, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Herts, Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jarrow, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicestershire, Lewes, Lewis, Lincoln, London, Londonderry, Luton, Manchester, Mersey, Middlesex, Midlands, Milton Keynes, Nationwide, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norfolk, North East, Northamptonshire, Northern, Northern Ireland, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Peak District, Pembrokeshire, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Scotland, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, South East, South Shields, South Yorkshire, Southern, Southern Ireland, Stafford, Stockton on Tees, Stoke on Trent, Stratford Upon Avon, Suffolk, Surrey, Telford, Thetford, Tonbridge, Wales, Warwickshire, Washington, West Lothian, West Midlands, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire
Technicians with ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- 1.Savage, James- City & Guilds No: WST5963 - ADIA No: 2582 - Expiry Date: 24/10/2021
- By Laura Saxby
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org